Who are we ?
Much more than just a research centre. A genuine technological interface.
Tecaliman is a key player for food/feed bulk industry and technical interface between scientists, industrial manufacturers and the administration that supports syndicates. Tecaliman helps its members to gain a better command if their production processes.
Download the latest activity report :
TECALIMAN is a private technical center founded in April 1981 by and at the service of the French Feed Industry with the support of the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry and INRA.
TECALIMAN is, from the beginning, established in Nantes, in the heart of the regions of France that produce the most of compound feeds.
TECALIMAN is a group of industrial associates with the objective of improving the performance of industrial processes in terms of profitability, product quality, respect for the environment and safety of operators.
It is managed by a board and an office composed of industrialists. A scientific and technical council as well as groups of industrialists advise the board on the orientations of studies and researches.
The accounting is cheked by an accounting firm and an independent auditor.
The members of the association are voluntarily and contribute by their annual subscriptions and their participation in meetings, to the good running of TECALIMAN.
They are divided into 3 colleges:
- Manufacturers : Livestock Feed, Mineral Foods, Premixers, Pets-food, Aquafeed, Flour Milling
- Partners : Manufacturers of additives or raw materials, equipment manufacturers, automation specialists,
- Associates : Professional syndicates, professional associations, honorary members
Tecaliman members are present in 13 countries. French compound feed manufacturers produce 100% of the French tonnage.
Download articles of association
In his area of expertise on grain processing, Tecaliman has for social purpose :
- Conducting studies, research, developments, and innovations,
- The creation of a technical and scientific network,
- Gathering strategic information,
- Internal communication for its members and externally to promote the technical progress of its professionals,
- The development of services.