Why become a member ?
Working and communicating with your business sector
- Become a member of a professional network and make direct contact with others members of your business sector (materials and additives suppliers, competitors, partners etc. )
- Become an active member of the organization by joining our industrial committees or the board of directors, and take part in decision-making on the direction, design and practical implementation of Tecaliman programmes.
- Help run a technical and scientific network woven by Tecaliman. Tecaliman is a member of several scientific and industrial organisations at local, regional, national and European level (Ligeriaa, Ponan tech, Actia, Sfgp, Atee, Eufetec).
Generating and using research
- Pre-empt process management of the future by actively taking part in the creation of programmes in three pre-defined research areas.
- Make your membership flourish it is only a fraction of the investments made each year by Tecaliman, providing you with access to private training, with special discounts for services tailored to individual needs.
- Gain access to professional technological watch (more than 3,000 references) and to results of past and future studies according to theme (over 30 years).
Benefit from know-how
- Create specific, personalised and confidential services tailored to your needs.
- Benefit from discounts on all Tecaliman services (28 % savings compared to non-members) and R&D tax credit.
- Independent advise for evaluation and control of industrial processes.
- Take part in training at Tecaliman. Most courses are for members only.
Become a member
Complete the form below to become a member.