RITT from december 10, 2019
Date : du 10/12/2019 au 10/12/2019
This Tuesday, December 10, 2019, were held the RITT of Tecaliman and many have taken part !
The topic of the event was: “Texture and food rheology: what innovations for industry ?“
Don’t miss any events and news by following us on Twitter and Linkedin.
Tecaliman was in SPACE 2019 !
Date : du 10/09/2019 au 13/09/2019
Tecaliman visited the SPACE Salon in Rennes for his 33th edition. The Salon took place from the 10th to 13th of september 2019 in the “Parc des expositions”, in Rennes.
Especially thanks to Fabrice Putier to move at this Salon every year to exchange with our members, and to see closer the heart of livestock farming.
Do not hesitate to click here or there to follow closer our activities !
Tecaliman at the Victam International 2019 !
Date : du 12/06/2019 au 14/06/2019
Tecaliman is currently at the Victam International 2019 ! The event is taking place from June 12 – 14, 2019 at the KoelnMesse in Cologne, Germany.
We are grateful for Loïc Perrin, François Lucas and Fabrice Putier to represent Tecaliman on such a Salon !
For the occasion, at the conference on animal feed processing technology :
- Fabrice Putier takes on : Comparing levels of carry-over in feed delivery trucks using two types of tracers
- And Loïc Perrin on : Modelling the effects of hammer speed and screen type on the D50 values of three feed formulas
Get exclusive info clicking here or there !
See you soon !
Date : 26/03/2019
Biosafety in our businesses : How far should we go ?
8h30 : Welcome
- Anticipate current and future epidemiological risks for your biosecurity plan (M. Didier CALAVAS – Anses)
- Current and future analytical solutions for the control of the risks of pathogenic germs (M. Thomas CHARRIER – Eurofins)
- Better understand how animal viruses work and how to prevent their transmission (Mme Sophie LE PODER – ENVA)
- Feedback on the management of the risk of dissemination of bird flu in the south-west (Mme Marine BLIN – Agrolandes)
- Retrospective of Tecaliman’s work on biosafety and perspectives (M. Fabrice PUTIER – TECALIMAN)
- Biosafety Working Group: A Collective Mobilization of Food Manufacturers (Mme Blandine MARKWITZ – SNIA ; M. Sébastien TAUTY – COOP DE FRANCE)
- Recommendations on daily biosecurity in factories and deliveries – summary of the day (Mme Florence HUMBERT – FLOWBIO-VETO)
17h00 : Closing of the day
Download the program :