Tecaliman was in SPACE 2019 !
Date : du 10/09/2019 au 13/09/2019
Tecaliman visited the SPACE Salon in Rennes for his 33th edition. The Salon took place from the 10th to 13th of september 2019 in the “Parc des expositions”, in Rennes.
Especially thanks to Fabrice Putier to move at this Salon every year to exchange with our members, and to see closer the heart of livestock farming.
Do not hesitate to click here or there to follow closer our activities !
Tecaliman is developing !
Date : 25/07/2019
News in the foreground!
You will find the news on the news banner at the top of each page of the website.
Don’t miss our next announcements!
You can also follow us on Twitter and Linkedin !
See you soon,
Date : 25/07/2019
Tecaliman reveals its new presentation brochure !
In “book opening”, it informs you about its essentials, its strengths and its values. A new tool that represents Tecaliman’s innovation and expertise!
Discover it on the premises of Tecaliman.
Tecaliman at the Victam International 2019 !
Date : du 12/06/2019 au 14/06/2019
Tecaliman is currently at the Victam International 2019 ! The event is taking place from June 12 – 14, 2019 at the KoelnMesse in Cologne, Germany.
We are grateful for Loïc Perrin, François Lucas and Fabrice Putier to represent Tecaliman on such a Salon !
For the occasion, at the conference on animal feed processing technology :
- Fabrice Putier takes on : Comparing levels of carry-over in feed delivery trucks using two types of tracers
- And Loïc Perrin on : Modelling the effects of hammer speed and screen type on the D50 values of three feed formulas
Get exclusive info clicking here or there !
See you soon !
Tecaliman connected !
Date : 06/06/2019
We are pleased to announce that you will now be able to find Tecaliman on social networks. You will find regular news on its evolution and new features.
Don’t miss the news, click here for Twitter, and there for LinkedIn.
See you soon,
The Tecaliman team.
Activity report 2018
Date : 21/05/2019
We are pleased to share Tecaliman’s Activity Report of 2018 with you by clicking on the link below :
Rapport d’activites 2018
If not, go to your account and go to “Online Resources”.
The team of Tecaliman
Date : 01/01/2019
News letter of January, 2019 :
Tecaliman_NL35 – EN
Date : 26/03/2019
Biosafety in our businesses : How far should we go ?
8h30 : Welcome
- Anticipate current and future epidemiological risks for your biosecurity plan (M. Didier CALAVAS – Anses)
- Current and future analytical solutions for the control of the risks of pathogenic germs (M. Thomas CHARRIER – Eurofins)
- Better understand how animal viruses work and how to prevent their transmission (Mme Sophie LE PODER – ENVA)
- Feedback on the management of the risk of dissemination of bird flu in the south-west (Mme Marine BLIN – Agrolandes)
- Retrospective of Tecaliman’s work on biosafety and perspectives (M. Fabrice PUTIER – TECALIMAN)
- Biosafety Working Group: A Collective Mobilization of Food Manufacturers (Mme Blandine MARKWITZ – SNIA ; M. Sébastien TAUTY – COOP DE FRANCE)
- Recommendations on daily biosecurity in factories and deliveries – summary of the day (Mme Florence HUMBERT – FLOWBIO-VETO)
17h00 : Closing of the day
Download the program :